What keeps me glued to Wave is recurring invoicing. Setting up and automatically sending them to recipients is a favorite feature.
- Automatic receipts for processed payments
- Allow saved payment methods
- Choose preferred payment method
- Flexible scheduling
- Time zone control
- Turn recurring on and off
- Turn off recurring without deleting your invoice
- Automatically send invoices to multiple recipients
- Add your logo and brand colours
- Drag-and-drop editing
- Create once and duplicate
- Change sender or add recipients
- Add custom messages
- Filter by invoice status for easier viewing
- Hover over an invoice to view details on the main page
- See all invoices created on a recurring schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your software actually free?
Yes! Our invoicing, accounting, and US-only banking software is 100% free—no trials, subscriptions, or hidden fees.
What’s the catch—how does Wave make money?
Wave makes money through our optional, paid money management products. Depending on your business needs, you can choose to pay for online payment processing, payroll, and 1:1 advisors. This allows our core software—invoicing, accounting, and business banking (currently only available to sole proprietors in the US)—to always be free.
Do I need to install any software?
Is my data secure when I use Wave?
Completely. Our servers are protected physically and electronically. Any connections between you, your bank accounts, and Wave are protected by 256-bit SSL encryption. Wave is a PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider.
Do you provide customer support?
We provide different levels of support for customers who use different features and services from Wave. Full details on how Wave support works are available here.