I look at the dashboard and know how many invoices are on the way, when they should be paid, and the average time it takes someone to pay. It keeps me on track and takes a lot out of my hands.
- Simple fee structure with low rates and no hidden fees
- All major cards accepted: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, and American Express
- Compatible with Apple Pay
- Get paid within 1 business day for credit card payments and 1-6 business days for bank payments (ACH/EFT)
- Accept credit card payments over the phone, online, or in person
- Set up recurring billing with automatic payments for your repeat customers
- Bank-grade security for all online payments
- Automate bookkeeping: payments connect seamlessly with our free accounting solution
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your software actually free?
Yes! Our invoicing, accounting, and US-only banking software is 100% free—no trials, subscriptions, or hidden fees.
What’s the catch—how does Wave make money?
Wave makes money through our optional, paid money management products. Depending on your business needs, you can choose to pay for online payment processing, payroll, and 1:1 advisors. This allows our core software—invoicing, accounting, and business banking (currently only available to sole proprietors in the US)—to always be free.
Do I need to enter my credit card details to sign up?
Put your wallet away. You won’t need to enter a credit card unless you want to use our payroll service. Just create your account and get started for free.
Do I need to install any software?
Is my data secure?
Completely. Our servers are protected physically and electronically. Any connection between you and Wave is protected by 256-bit SSL encryption. Wave is a PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider.
Do you provide customer support?
We provide different levels of support for customers who use different parts of Wave. Full details on how Wave support works are available here.