The [invoicing] app is huge. It really has made life a lot easier. Between the app and the payment process—I can't tell you the hours it's saved, and even the headaches that have gone away because of it.
- Invoice in any currency
- Send estimates and turn them into invoices upon approval
- Send statements to follow up on overdue customer accounts
- Accept credit cards and bank payments to get paid automatically
- Schedule recurring invoices to automate your billing
- Personalize your invoices with a choice of professional templates
- Customize: add your logo and colours
- Make invoices perfect with customizable columns
- Organize the content of your invoices with drag-and-drop line items
- Automatic and seamless accounting integration
- Send invoices using Wave, Gmail, Outlook and more
- Know when your invoices are viewed
- Set automatic payment reminders to nudge your customer to pay on time
- Easy-to-understand cash flow insights
- Duplicate invoices to save time when billing
- Automatic sales tax calculations
- Send professional payment receipts
- Automatic backup in the cloud
- Customizable payment terms
- Track payments, partial payments, overdue invoice
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your software actually free?
Yes! Our invoicing, accounting, and US-only banking software is 100% free—no trials, subscriptions, or hidden fees.
What’s the catch—how does Wave make money?
Wave makes money through our optional, paid money management products. Depending on your business needs, you can choose to pay for online payment processing, payroll, and 1:1 advisors. This allows our core software—invoicing, accounting, and business banking (currently only available to sole proprietors in the US)—to always be free.
Do I need to enter my credit card details to sign up?
Put your wallet away. You won’t need to enter a credit card unless you want to use our payroll service. Just create your account and get started for free.
Do I need to install any software?
Is my data secure?
Completely. Our servers are protected physically and electronically. Any connection between you and Wave is protected by 256-bit SSL encryption. Wave is a PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider.
Do you provide customer support?
We provide different levels of support for customers who use different parts of Wave. Full details on how Wave support works are available here.