Record-keeping just got easier
Organize your small business expenses with Wave's accounting software.
How it works
- Open the transaction details for an expense
- Attach an image of the receipt from your device
- Relax, knowing your receipts are backed up and in one place!
Why use it
- Meet legal record-keeping requirements
- Provide supporting documents in case of audit
- Store proof of your deductible expenses
Stop looking under couch cushions
When you upload receipts to Wave, all your expense information is easy to find.
Gain peace of mind
Did you lose a receipt? No problem. You’ve got a copy in the cloud.
"With each level I have grown to, Wave has been with me and it's just been completely seamless. If I didn't have Wave, I don't know where I'd be."
What is a sole proprietorship? Everything you need to know
When starting a business, small business owners often select a sole proprietorship as their business structure, as it's fairly simple and easy to start up.
How to get a business license: The ultimate guide
Figuring out how to get a business license on the local, state, and federal levels is necessary if you want to legally operate your business. We’re here to break down how many and which types of business licenses and permits you might need.