Wave has free, unlimited invoicing and accounting
That’s right: 100% free. $0/month. No credit card required to sign up.
Why are we free? Read our beliefs here.
Free doesn't mean fewer features
Wave is fully-loaded, powerful, and professional business software.
Every feature is available right away, unlike other tiered accounting software.
Quick and easy set-up
We don’t believe in trials or demos to get started.
You can create your free Wave account, set up your business in minutes and see for yourself.
Wave VS. FreshBooks
FreshBooks (all plans)
Track income and expenses
Track sales taxes
Unlimited invoices and estimates
Connect your bank account
Manage and pay bills
Capture and organize receipts
Add partners or accountants as collaborators
Payroll that fits your team (additional fees apply)
Customers love Wave
4.4 out of 5 stars based on user reviews collected by G2Crowd as of spring 2019.
"This application blows the doors off FreshBooks. I have been using FreshBooks for years and have paid them hundreds of dollars in software use fees. Wave's full of awesome tools. [Wave’s] focus on details, user experience, layout, color, all get a thumbs up from this website developer!"
Here's why you'll love Wave.
- Powerful, cloud-based accounting software
- Unlimited, secure and reliable bank connections
- Easy-to-use for freelancers and small business owners (while making accountants happy with robust reports and functionality)
- Professional and customizable invoices that are quick and easy to create
- Send unlimited recurring invoices to as many customers as you want
- Download Wave’s free apps for iOS and Android to send invoices on the go
- Seamlessly connects with Wave’s free invoicing and accounting software
- Fees as low as 1% per transaction, with no subscription fees or hidden charges
- Time-saving features like scheduled payment reminders and automatic credit card payments
3 reasons to try Wave instead
Your free Wave account includes unlimited invoicing and accounting
We’ve been rated 4+ stars from hundreds of customer reviews
Backed by H&R Block, we have more resources and staying power than ever before
This application blows the doors off FreshBooks. I have been using FreshBooks for years and have paid them hundreds of dollars in software use fees. Wave's full of awesome tools. [Wave’s] focus on details, user experience, layout, color, all get a thumbs up from this website developer!