How we’ve changed our Terms, August 2017
We’re always launching new features to serve you better. That means our Terms of Service and similar policies need to be refreshed and updated once in awhile. Now is the time for one of those updates.
We want you to understand the changes we’ve made, so please take the time to read them carefully. These new Terms are effective immediately. By continuing to use Wave, you will be agreeing to those terms. If you have any questions, please reach out. If you don’t want to agree to the new terms, the alternative is to close your account by contacting our support team at support.waveapps.com.
Here are some important changes to the Terms:
- Today, Wave is so much more than accounting, with more and more financial services like Payments, Payroll and Lending. So we’ve officially changed our legal name from Wave Financial Inc. to Wave Financial Inc.
Payments by Wave Terms of Service
- As mentioned above, we updated our name from Wave Financial Inc. to Wave Financial Inc.
- We added information relating to the new recurring billing feature in Payments by Wave, which includes the ability to set up automatic payments for repeat customers and enhanced scheduling for recurring invoices.
- We added information relating to our upcoming bank payment feature in Payments by Wave, a new online payment option where your customers can easily pay you directly from their bank account.
- While we were at it, we clarified your rights, what information we collect, and why. This brings it in line with recent updates to the privacy laws that govern your data, and makes sure you understand what’s going on with your data.
- These new Terms also cover our new, online bank payments option and our automatic payments feature, all mentioned above.