Wave is one of Canada's hottest startups — an award-winning tech company with nearly half a million customers around the world, and a very ambitious plan for the future. We need a talented in-house Graphic Designer who can help us communicate and grow.
At Wave you will:
- play a pivotal role in acquiring, communicating with and retaining our awesome customers
- design advertising and promotional material (online and other media)
- design collateral such as infographics, presentations and reports, as well as business cards, trade show booths and white papers
- work with front-end developers to create iconography, graphics and other online elements for our website and applications
- maintain the visual identity and brand guidelines, while expanding in new directions
- A/B test like there's no tomorrow
- be in a workplace that is fun and informal — a place where you’ll actually want to come on Monday mornings
- You have experience with goal-oriented design — your design sensibilities are tuned to make people sign up or act.
- You have previous experience working within brand style guides.
- You have an extensive portfolio of print and digital media design work.
- You’re a collaborative team player.
- You’re passionately creative.
- You’ve worked with web developers.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Your written and oral communication skills are almost as good as your eye for design.
An exceptional candidate will:
- know how to marry awesome design and practical, scalable web development
- have experience in implementing HTML and CSS pages
What makes working here awesome:
- great people, great culture
- casual and fun office environment
- very competitive compensation, including stock options.
- vibrant neighbourhood
- an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of Canada’s startup darlings, experiencing lightning-fast growth and international recognition
Learn more about who we are and what Wave has accomplished so far.
Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a small selection of your projects you’ve worked on that show off your chops.
(No recruiters, please.)
Launched in November 2010, Wave provides integrated online applications that help small business owners around the world run their businesses. The company has secured more than $19 million in funding, and is signing up tens of thousands of small business customers each month. Wave currently tracks more than $60 billion in small business income and spending. Wave is based in Toronto, Canada and has offices in Rochester, New York, as well as Vancouver and Winnipeg.
Follow the Wave story, or just drop in for a chat: